This weekend is designed for those who want to get away, get open, relax, refresh, rejuvenate with a small group of yoga, pilates, and fresh air enthusiasts. Meal preparation is a group activity. Each day you’ll enjoy:
- Yoga classes with special attention to breath, eyes, health, and poses.
- Getting back to Pilates basics to increase workout intensity.
- Hiking in the Ojai trails
- Meal preparation with an emphasis how-to’s, and why raw foods contribute to improved health and vitality
- Turning our attention to reading our unique body and mind characteristics so that you
- Stay in balance
- Stay open and in a place to receive opportunity and create synchronicity
- Tap into what really increases our happiness
- Revitalize our higher self
When you register before February 18th, the cost is $295. After the 18th the cost is $325.00. To register please email: email@example.com, or call 805-272-8062.
The Weekend Program
Friday 4PM or later arrival and dinner preparation
Evening meet and greet & documentary movie “Happy”
Saturday morning meet for Breakfast
Alone time and or afternoon walk
Mind Body connections discussion
Documentary movie Fork & Knives
Sunday morning dip in the sulphur hot springs
Walk the city
To reserve your spot please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 805-272-8062.