2017 in Costa Rica with Niedra Gabriel; a Yoga Adventure retreat. Discover what is wild and free in you!
I am excited to be bringing a group to the rain forest of Costa Rica, to experience, through Yoga and our place in nature, the power of stepping into the inner and outer adventure of your wild limitless self.
Daily yoga practices, natural movement education (to restore what we forgot should be part of our daily life.) Inner and outer adventure practices, are all part of the retreat program designed to empower your limitless natural self.
Your 7 Nights Accommodations at Luna Nueva Rainforest Eco-Lodge Hotel includes:
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day (organic and locally grown)
- Daily yoga and Kundalini practices
- Pilates basics
- Functional natural movement
- Breath and meditation
- Nature and adventure tours
- Health education talks
The Finca Luna Nueva lodge is located amidst acres of lush gardens, with hiking trails into the rain forest and views of the magnificent Arenal Volcano. They are a Sustainable Rainforest Eco-Lodge and nature reserve, have a bio- dynamic farm, Herbal estate and they provides ecoturism and education in the rainforest of Costa Rica.
- The atmosphere of the retreat is simple, healthy and relaxed. Rooms are single or double occupancy with fans and hot water.
- A spring-fed chlorine free pool and hot tub heated by the sun will sooth your sense
- The yoga Deck is covered and open so the surrounding nature is part of the practice. They have mats, blocks, straps and more.
- The retreat provides all-organic, vegetarian meals created from Luna Nueva’s own fruit and vegetable gardens.
Limited to 15 people with a deposit of $300.00 holding your spot.
Single Room: $2295.00
Shared Room*: $1895.00
Airfare and transportation from the airport not included. I will arrange a group shuttle to share from San Jose airport. Shuttle will leave san Jose airport at 2 pm.
Warm Namaste and see you soon ~ Niedra ~
To see more about the Finca Luna Nueva lodge http://fincalunanuevalodge.com/