2018 in Costa Rica
a Yoga Adventure retreat.
“Stepping into the Wild Side”
When you step into the rain forests of Costa Rica and embrace the truth that you are part of nature the wild limitless self wakes up
Daily yoga practices, natural movement education (to reset the body into its natural nature and function) Inner/outer practices, and adventure tours are all part of the retreat program designed to empower your limitless natural self.
Your 7 Nights Accommodations at Finca Luna Nueva Eco-Lodge Hotel includes:
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day (organic and locally grown)
- Full accommodation in shared or private bungalows and rooms.
- Daily yoga and Kundalini practices
- Functional natural movement
- Breath and meditation
- Nature and adventure tours
- Health education talks
The Finca Luna Nueva lodge is located amidst acres of lush gardens, with hiking trails into the rain forest and views of the magnificent Arenal Volcano. They are a Sustainable Rain forest Eco-Lodge and nature reserve, have a bio- dynamic farm, Herbal estate and they provides eco turism and education in the rain forest of Costa Rica.
- The atmosphere of the retreat is simple, healthy and relaxed. Rooms are single or double occupancy with fans and hot water
- A spring-fed chlorine free pool and hot tub heated by the sun will sooth your sense
- The yoga Deck is covered and open so the surrounding nature is part of the practice. They have mats, blocks, straps and more
- The retreat provides all-organic, vegetarian meals created from Luna Nueva’s own fruit and vegetable gardens
Cost for the retreat
- private room & private bathroom $1997.00
- Private room & shared bathroom $1797.00
- shared room and bathroom $1497.00
Airfare and transportation from the airport not included.
I will arrange a group 2pm shuttle from San Jose airport.
Warm Namaste and “Pura Vida” ( its a good life in spanish) ~ Niedra ~
To see more about the Finca Luna Nueva lodge http://fincalunanuevalodge.com/
ATTENDANCE LIMITED TO 15 PEOPLE
Shared room and bathroom
Private room and shared bathroom
Private room and private bathroom
August 18 – 19, 2018
All levels welcome
Each workshop is limited to 13 student
Saturday August 18, Workshops:
10:00 – 12:30 1) Evaluating your joints and adapting movements accordingly.
2:000 – 4:30 2) Progressions and Personal adaptation for VINYASA and other Flow practices.
10:00 – 12;30 3) Shoulders the hidden factor in functional health.
2;00 – 4;30 4) The Spine, release the blocks and restore flow.
- 1 workshop £40 GBP
- 2 workshops £70 GBP
- 3 workshops £105 GBP
- 4 workshops £120 GBP
Email me with the workshops you are interested in attending. (I will confirm if there is room or you are on the wait list)
To hold your spot pay a non refundable deposit of 20 pounds ( priced in dollars) the balance is due upon attending.
If the workshops are full you will be placed on a waiting list. I will contact you if a spot opens up.