2017 Spain Yoga Rejuvenation Retreat
I am excited to return, for the third year in a row, to the Breathtaking, magical Cortijo Las Salinas in southern Spain for a yoga rejuvenation retreat.
Daily yoga practices, daily “rejuvenation protocols” and optional creative art work have a proven record of wiping away stress, raising vitality and restoring your joy of life.
During this all-inclusive 7 – day retreat you will enjoy:
- Accommodation: Choice of shared or private rooms.
- Food: 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily.
- Yoga: 90 minute practice every daily.
- Joint mobility: Release work daily.
- Breath and meditation daily.
- Educational talks: Energy, weight loss, immune system, hormones, etc.
- Optional: Creative art classes’ massage, healing treatments.
- DOWN TIME: Nap, walk, bike, swim, read, bliss out.
Cortijo Las Salinas is a traditional Spanish style villa nestled into the olive groves of the rolling Andalucian mountains. The accommodation includes artfully decorated rooms, an open air, yoga shala, thatched roof casita for meals, big swimming pool, art studio and loads of soul.
Limited to 15 people.
Early Bird Special when Paid in full by June 30, 2017
Early Bird – double occupancy (shared bathroom) $1,497.00 USD (After June 30 – $1,697.00)
Early Bird – single (shared bathroom): $1,747.00 USD (afterJune 30 – $1,947.00)
Early Bird – single room (private bathroom): $1,847.00 USD (afterJune 30 – $2,047.00)
Airfare and transportation from the airport not included. I will arrange a group shuttle to share from Malaga airport. Shuttle will leave Malaga airport at 1 pm.
Warm Namaste and see you soon ~ Niedra ~
Event retreat location information for the amazing Cortijo Las Salinas villa http://www.cortijolassalinas.com
BEGINNER SYSTEM STUDIO EQUIPMENT and MAT WORK TRAINING
August 20 – 25 (Sunday – Friday) 9:00 – 4:00 daily
August 27 – 29 (Sunday – Tuesday) 9:00 – 4:00 daily
I decided to offer the basic training as an intensive to solve the problem of time commitment that prevents many future teachers from attending an expanded 6 – 9 month comprehensive training.
This format will provide both education and the supervised practice teaching needed to master the beginner system. The concentrated practice will support a deepening understanding of how the Pilates method can be used creatively to solve a client’s unique body problems.
Certified teachers attending have the opportunity to revisit an in depth basic training, with time to discuss and explore how basics can be used with their clients as well as get answers to concerns and questions that can accumulate with teaching over time.
Graduates who complete the training and pass the test out exams (beginner mat and studio equipment) receive a certificate of completion for the Mind2body Pilates comprehensive Beginner System www.mind2body.net
Second Story Pilates
28811 Canwood Street #200
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
You’ll learn everything you need to:
- Teach all the beginner exercises on the mat and equipment
- Set up the equipment for various students
- Program, teach and progress a beginner student
- Modifications and progressions for each exercise
- How to work with injuries and age related weaknesses
- Challenge healthy strong students
- Adjust the equipment for different body types
- Use your voice for inspiration and energy
- Teach group mat classes
- Keep a high standard as a teacher
- Think about your services as a business
Studio equipment used in the training:
- Wunda Chair
- High Chair
- Ladder Barrel
- Magic Circle
- Spine Corrector
Teaching Pilates is much more than a job.
Teaching Pilates can help improve the quality of someone’s life,
I believe the ultimate purpose of all exercise is health, vitality
and the ability to function fully into old age.
Teachers get to share this wisdom with their clients.
Deposit to hold your spot: $300 or pay in full.
Full payment must be paid by July 20.
For more information and to find out if this retreat is right for you (805) 535-8968 | email@example.com